segunda-feira, 20 de dezembro de 2010

Perfect Holidays... I wished!

Last Summer was the best summer ever! I went to the United States of America and I visited many of the fifty states! It was brilliant. I went by myself, alone, in the beginning of the summer holidays, 30th of June and it took a month and a half, so I cae back on 16th August.
In the day of my departure, I went by plane to Maine and I visited it's monuments. The next two days, I went to Vermont, such a beautiful place! I stayed there three days and I spent the following week visiting Connecticut, Maryland, Rhode Island, Delaware, New Hampshire and New Jersey. Then, I spent five days in the capital of the world: New York City! I visited the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty, Wall Street and, of course, I did lots of shopping in the 5th Avenue. Then, I flew to Canada, to see the famous waterfalls of Niagara! It was a dream come true. Back to USA, I visited other states, more simple, but also charming. So, I went to Wyoming, Utah, Texas, New Mexico, Montana, Colorado and Alabama. I was really happy! Then, it was time to visit the hottest states: Florida, Arizona and... California. There, I went to San Francisco, Los Angeles and Hollywood. It was great! To end up perfectly, I went to Hawaii. It was fantastic, but I felt a little scared because of the sharks. Appart from that, all perfect.
It was super, I'm hoping to come again, and, by the way, visit the missing states!



BEST HOLIDAYS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sem comentários: